Flash cs5 and yahoo maps api

  • sublivion_boston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2011
      I downloaded the yahoo maps component for as3 from http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/maps/ and installed it with the extension manager
      but flash cant seem to find the class files.. i searched my computer for the class files myself and couldn't find them.. can someone help?
    • scott_blackburn71
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2011
        The yahoo flash maps components are distributed in a .SWC file. So I think you're better off adding the .SWC to your build path in the Flash IDE. It looks like the yahoo maps page recommends using the MXP but I just tried adding the SWC to the build path and it works fine.

        It's something like this:

        File > Actionscript Settings > Library Path > Select the SWC to add.