Re: LocalSearch outside of the US

  • keithhyfn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      I can't even get LocalSearch to work within the U.S. anymore. A couple weeks ago I was still able to access and use the API within a Flash app built with Flex, but that no longer seems to be the case. I too receive a failure event.

      Furthermore, trying to run the Yahoo! Maps API provided example here: http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/maps/examples/YahooMap_LocalSearch/YahooMap_LocalSearch.html shows the same result, no local listings are ever displayed.

      Anyone have more information on this?

      Thanks!