Re: [ydn-flash] (unknown)

  • Olatunji Ayomitunde
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      hello, your question cant be understood, is it related to the foreign exchange market or any other businesses, kindly mail me back a more explanation of the topic.
      thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
        This functionality is not available in ASTRA Charts. A solution is discussed in the following thread:

        This does require changes to the source code. Post back to the forum if you running into any issues trying to implement.

        Tripp

        --- In ydn-flash@yahoogroups.com, "spirin.maxim" <spirin.maxim@...> wrote:

        > Hi! I have a question about using PieChart and Legent components
        > together - is there any way to display in legend not just category names
        > but also their percentage?
        > Thanks.

      • Josh
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
          Your best bet is to subclass PieSeries and override createLegendItemData(). Set the label in the LegendItem data to include both the category name and the percentage.

          The legend itself only displays one label, and it appears that you cannot give it a custom item renderer.

          - Josh

          --- In ydn-flash@yahoogroups.com, "spirin.maxim" <spirin.maxim@...> wrote:

          > Hi! I have a question about using PieChart and Legent components
          > together - is there any way to display in legend not just category names
          > but also their percentage?
          > Thanks.

        • Maxim Spirin
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
            Thanks for response but I still have troubles.
            I have done the following :
            1)created custom class that extends PieChart - PieChartExtended
            2)overrided updateLegend() function with your function
            3)created setter and getter methods for _legendLabelFunction

            in document class :
            1) created instance of PieChartExtended
            2) set its legendLabelFunction property
            3) populated chart with data
            4) created legend and linked it with chart

            when I trace "value" parameter in legendLabelFunction I get the
            following:
            value: undefined
            value: undefined%
            value: undefined%%