finding 'event class files' used in FeedReader.as

  • tomitayasuji
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
      hi,
      testing the sample 'FeedReader' (\\astra-flash-1.4.zip\Examples\LayoutContainers\FeedReader)
      but some errors [No definition DragEvent,FeedEvent]

      i think losing the fllowing two files.
      import com.yahoo.example.events.DragEvent;
      import com.yahoo.example.events.FeedEvent;

      cant find the folder(\\com.yahoo.example)
      there is 'astra' holder only beneath 'yahoo' holder
      how can i get them_??
    • tomitayasuji
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
        I found the files in the following path.
        thank you

        \\astra-flash-1.4.zip\Examples\LayoutContainers\FeedReader\com\yahoo\example
      • Cool Boy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          I have 3 buttons and when I click them the attach movies corresponding to them from the library should show up. Issue is with for loops. It stops at last number.
          What should I do or use for loop so that when I click my invisible buttons, movie corresponding to them show up?

           buttonArray = [btn,btn1,btn2];      //mouse click button
          movieArray = ["mypopmc","mypopmc1","mypopmc2"];           //movie name;
          mArray1 = [mypop_mc,mypop_mc1,mypop_mc2,];               //movie instance name
          //dynamic text  instance for 3 movies are  y1,y2 and y3

          for(n=0;n<buttonArray.length;n++) {
          buttonArray[n].onRelease = function(){
          buttonArray[n]._parent.attachMovie(movieArray[n], mArray1[n], 0);
          _root[mArray1[n]]._x=250;
          _root[mArray1[n]]._y=250;
          mArray1[n].y1.text = "whatever value";
          mArray1[n].y2.text = "whatever value";    //and so on
          }
          }

          How could I create the for loop so that with every mouse click it shows the corresponding movie and text in it. Anyone????