custom swf marker

  • gregbown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      I have three custom swf markers on a map positioned by latLon. The
      markers have a getURL in them, however any mouseDown event on the map
      brings up the urls. Is there a way to constrain the event to the
      marker area? As a last resort can I code a url into a customPOIMarker?
      I am working in flash but I have a demo version of flex.
      Thank you
      Greg Bown