FeedViewer

  • mudzidzisi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
      Is the source code for the FeedViewer example available for download?
    • Josh Tynjala
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
        It should be included with the examples for layout containers in Astra Flash.

        - Josh

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
          Where do I find the examples? Pleas post the url. Thanks.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
            Orange download button on this page:

            http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/astra-flash/

            - Josh

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
              Hi Josh,

              I have downloaded and installed all the flash components(astre-flas 1.4). This example on http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/astra-flash/layout-containers/using.html looks incomplete. So I am hoping that the complete code is somewhere.