Missing ProgrammaticSkin Class for SkinnedAlert

  • Donny Iskandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi

      I have problem in compiling the Skinned Alert class in the AlertManager Example.
      It seems the "ProgramaticSkin" (or ProgrammaticSkin?) class is not found in the Astra Flash Component package.

      Please advice. Thanks

      -Donny-
    • tripp.bridges
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi Donny,
        The ProgramaticSkin class is a part of the SkinnedAlert example. It should be kept in the same directory as the application file. It is located in the download package under Examples/Alert/SkinnedAlert/
        Thanks,
        Tripp
        --- In ydn-flash@yahoogroups.com, "Donny Iskandar" <monyetsakti@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I have problem in compiling the Skinned Alert class in the AlertManager Example.
        > It seems the "ProgramaticSkin" (or ProgrammaticSkin?) class is not found in the Astra Flash Component package.
        >
        > Please advice. Thanks
        >
        > -Donny-

      • Donny Iskandar
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009