Re: [ydn-flash] Re: Tiles load notification

  • Sefi Ninio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Zach.

      Thanks for the info - looking forward to next release then :)

      Another thing, though - is it possible to pre-fetch tiles?
      The motivation is to pre-fetch the tiles I know I'll need before changing the map center, so the user won't have to wait for the tiles to load after the map center changes...

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Zach Graves <zachg@...> wrote:

      There is...

      YahooMapEvent.HYBRID_TILE_LOADED
      YahooMapEvent.MAP_TILE_LOADED
      YahooMapEvent.MAP_TILES_LOADED

      However, I've just noticed that the single tile load events for map / hybrid don't work, i've
      fixed it and it will be included in the next update.

      Thanks!

      -Zach

      Yahoo!