Re: Boolean

  • schulzjf
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 15, 2006
      Good grief, this is great!

      I read the list every day, and somehow missed this response. I didn't
      find it until I was poking around the blog.

      Anyway.....

      These groupings are great; now give me some more good news.

      Can I search only my tags? I see that the site changes
      /search?all=tag:x to /search/?user=tag:x, but can I specify the
      specific user, say, my girlfriend or someone else in my network?

      Which brings me to my next question. Are these features available in
      any of the various feeds? http://del.icio.us/feeds/js/tags/jfsiii for
      example?

      Thanks for the help, it's very useful.

      John