Help - Yahoo Answers Cost Me My Yahoo Account??

  • pbarnhart_cedarpark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      I do not remember actually responding to anything in Yahoo Answers -
      but I got an email from Yahoo Answers stating I was suspended
      permanently (57917750),

      In addition: "Once an account is disabled for a violation of the Terms
      of Service, the subscriber to the account will lose the ability to log
      in and access the account and its contents (including email and
      content stored with any other Yahoo! service). The account also will
      not be reactivated."

      However, short of the "violation of TOS" they tell me nothing! I have
      developer keys, email, etc - I have depended on Yahoo for years. Now
      my email, my developers keys, everything may stop working.

      No appeal, no explanation, no help. Apparently this can be generated
      from the Yahoo Answers community.

      Yahoo Answers can cost you your account without appeal for no reason
      and no explanation. Why in the world would anyone participate under
      these conditions?