Posting a Question on Yahoo Answers via Web Application

  • varungulati
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      I want to see if there is a way to post a question on yahoo answers via a webpage/application. For e.g. I would like to set up a form on my site where users could post their question and that question would then be posted on Yahoo answers via an api or script of some sort. Is this possible? I know there is a Yahoo Answers api but it looks like that only allows you to retrieve answers from yahoo answers, it does not allow you to post questions and I am looking to do the latter.