Rural Caucus was made official on August 6, 2005 at the "YDA by the Bay
National Convention in San
Francisco , CA
- Thank you for all who supported this effort. Without the help and hard work
from many members, the creation of this caucus wouldn't have been made
possible. Please look for the future website on the YDA Homepage at:
VISION: "to address the concerns of a new Generation of
Democrats, under age 36, who are living, working, attending school or have roots
in Rural America."
FOCUSED GOALS: 2006-2007
- Membership Growth and Development
- Campaign (Candidacies/Issue) and Strategic Planning
YDA Platform Adopted in August
2006, which includes support for target="_blank" href="http://action.yda.org/content.jsp?content_KEY=765"> style='color:#339966;'>Rural Issues. It
states, "as a party of
opportunity for all Americans, we must work to build strong rural communities
based on family values that are vibrant places to live, work and play(click on rural issues to view)."
- May 1, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.