How to access Multiple Mongodb server from single Mongodbclient interface

  • vyas.mahima
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Is there any MongodbClient interface which can query multiple Mondodb Server?

      IF Yes:
      Please let me know the settings.

      IF No :
      What are changes i need to make in Mongodbclient interface to connect to Multiple Mongodb servers.

      Regards,
      Mahima
    • Brian Cooper
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        You can look at the cassandra client to see how we connected to multiple cassandra instances, and probably make similar changes to the Mongo client...

        Brian