I bought a Bowser NYC K11 kit in Korea in 1959, came with a Vanderbilt tender with Buckeye trucks. Gave tender away, kept engine which is now in disrepair.oklacnw
I have one of these a copy of thisone , a stubbier one with out the bunker , and another one . two super heavy, one muck lighter of wood . ALL have Buckeyes .huligin62
Hello list, I had to look through the archives for William's original post about his Vanderbilt tender. A couple of years ago I bought a partially builtdougkisala
- Trains and Railroads
- Nov 7, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.