Independence hull # 1

  • jokeed08
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      We took a gentleman to sail on Enterprise who was looking to buy her and then showed him Independence , the dark blue yacht on the original brochure and the # 1 Yankee 30. It kills me that no one owns that boat. The bottom has been redone and the gel coat redone. It has a deisel engine and wheel now, but I think the inside is still original.

      She's for sale at Guntersville Sail Marina....Quill Briggs has her.