Re: Our Yankee 30 is for sale

  • Richard C
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2010
      Have you sold your Yankee?

      --- In yankee30@yahoogroups.com, "Dick" <DLYNN@...> wrote:

      > It's a 1972 model that I have owned since 1979. I replaced the atomic 4 with a two cylinder Yanmar that's been professionally maintained and runs beautifully. It has roller furling and a "Artful Dodger". It's in wonderful condition. It does have a leak that comes it by the sink and I haven't tracked it down (did re-bed the nearby stanchion).
      > It's in Port Townsend Washington and we want $16,000 for it.

    • Richard Lynn
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2010
        I still have it, Richard.
        We've not been aggressive in selling it.   Just posted here and a sign on the bow.
        Dick

        since 1979. I replaced the atomic 4 with a two cylinder Yanmar that's been professionally maintained and runs beautifully. It has roller furling and a "Artful Dodger". It's in wonderful condition. It does have a leak that comes it by the sink and I haven't tracked it down (did re-bed the nearby stanchion).
        > It's in Port Townsend Washington and we want $16,000 for
        it.

      • Matt Maurer
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
          Yes, it is sold.  I wrote to the webmaster at the owner's group website, and asked that the ad be deleted, but I guess he never got around to it?!  Sorry.  Good luck!

          Matt Maurer

          > It's a 1972 model that I have owned since 1979.  I replaced the atomic 4 with a two cylinder Yanmar that's been professionally maintained and runs beautifully.  It has roller furling and a "Artful Dodger".    It's in wonderful condition.  It does have a leak that comes it by the sink and I haven't tracked it down (did re-bed the nearby stanchion).
          > It's in Port Townsend Washington and we want $16,000 for it.

          ------------------------------------

          Please use the new Yankee 30 Owners Association Forum which may be accessed from our new website at http://yankee30.org  You'll be able to view and read threaded discussions.  You can also include attachments with your postings. On your first visit select "Register" to specify login credentials.  Then you'll be able to post to the forum.  Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              yankee30-digest@yahoogroups.com
              yankee30-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Richard Lynn
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
            No, it's not sold.
            Dick Lynn

            Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:02 AM
            Subject: Re: [yankee30] Re: Our Yankee 30 is for sale

            ------------ --------- --------- ------

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/yankee30/

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/yankee30/ join
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                yankee30-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                yankee30-fullfeatur ed@yahoogroups. com

                http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • Richard Cox
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
              Matt

              Thanks.

              Richard

              Yes, it is sold.  I wrote to the webmaster at the owner's group website, and asked that the ad be deleted, but I guess he never got around to it?!  Sorry.  Good luck!

              Matt Maurer

              > It's a 1972 model that I have owned since 1979.  I replaced the atomic 4 with a two cylinder Yanmar that's been professionally maintained and runs beautifully.  It has roller furling and a "Artful Dodger".    It's in wonderful condition.  It does have a leak that comes it by the sink and I haven't tracked it down (did re-bed the nearby stanchion).
              > It's in Port Townsend Washington and we want $16,000 for it.

              ------------ --------- --------- ------

              Please use the new Yankee 30 Owners Association Forum which may be accessed from our new website at http://yankee30. org  You'll be able to view and read threaded discussions.  You can also include attachments with your postings. On your first visit select "Register" to specify login credentials.  Then you'll be able to post to the forum.  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/yankee30/

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/yankee30/ join
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  yankee30-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                  yankee30-fullfeatur ed@yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            • Michael Miller
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 13, 2010
                No, I'm still in possession of my Yankee.

                Good luck selling her...

                Mike