Re: [yankee30] Main and Headsail for sale

  • Hoover Chan
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
      re: I have a Yankee in SF...

      The boats for sale listings on the Yankee 30 association's Web site look pretty dated. Do any of you know of any for sale in the San Francisco Bay Area? Particularly interested in knowing about MkIII boats in good condition.

      Thanks in advance.

    • ezraluke@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
        Hello,

        I'm selling my Yankee 30 MKII. Its in Sausalito and a beautiful boat. Its on craigs list right now. I'm selling it for 12,500 obo.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: Hoover Chan <hoover.chan@...>
        Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:22:11 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <yankee30@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [yankee30] Main and Headsail for sale

        re: I have a Yankee in SF...

        The boats for sale listings on the Yankee 30 association' s Web site look pretty dated. Do any of you know of any for sale in the San Francisco Bay Area? Particularly interested in knowing about MkIII boats in good condition.

        Thanks in advance.

      • Steve Botts
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 17, 2008
          The Yankee 30 web site hasn't been updated for over a year...........sorry, but somehow I got locked out from my admin access.  -Steve

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 17, 2008

            Hi Steve,

            Peter Jones here. As I mentioned a while back I would be willing to get a new inexpensive account with someone like GoDaddy to host the site if you have all the content which you could ftp to the new site and if you want to continue your efforts as moderator.

            Just came back from Bellingham WA where I sailed on Yankee Doodle. Beautiful territory at least in this season.

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 18, 2008
              And if all that's needed is a generic site with FTP access, I'd be willing to host for free.

              Or maybe a chance to visit and look at different boats.... <g>

              Peter Jones here. As I mentioned a while back I would be willing to get a new inexpensive account with someone like GoDaddy to host the site if you have all the content which you could ftp to the new site and if you want to continue your efforts as moderator.

              Just came back from Bellingham WA where I sailed on Yankee Doodle. Beautiful territory at least in this season.

              The Yankee 30 web site hasn't been updated for over a year........ ...sorry, but somehow I got locked out from my admin access.  -Steve

              The boats for sale listings on the Yankee 30 association' s Web site look pretty dated. Do any of you know of any for sale in the San Francisco Bay Area? Particularly interested in knowing about MkIII boats in good condition.

              Thanks in advance.

            • justin c
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 18, 2008
                Another group I'm involved with has a great forum. I think the style or layout are very simple and user friendly.

                www.point83.com/forum
                Not about boats.

                To: yankee30@yahoogroups.com
                From: hoover.chan@...