Wanted Yankee 30

  • hotairphil
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hi all, I'm looking for a Yankee 30 in the western states. A project
      in need of some love and work. Any leads you could provide would be
      great....thanks much phil
    • Norman Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
        Phil,
        I have a MK3 I'd be willing to sell. It's in pretty good shape snd currently located in Eugene Oregon...about half-way between CA and WA. I'm asking $12,500 for her. If you're interested contact me at
        engsolnorm@..., and I'll send a few pics.
        Norm

        To: yankee30@yahoogroups.com
        From: hotairphil@...
        Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:51:18 +0000
        Subject: [yankee30] Wanted Yankee 30

        Hi all, I'm looking for a Yankee 30 in the western states. A project
        in need of some love and work. Any leads you could provide would be
        great....thanks much phil

      • gazuum
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
          --- In yankee30@yahoogroups.com, "hotairphil" <hotairphil@...> wrote:

          > Hi all, I'm looking for a Yankee 30 in the western states. A project
          > in need of some love and work. Any leads you could provide would be
          > great....thanks much phil

          Got just what you need! Give me a shout. gazuum@...
          Gordon
        • Phil Archey
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008

            Thanks Norm,

            Flew a balloon in Eugene last fall...nice place!

            To: yankee30@yahoogroups.com
            From: hotairphil@...
            Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:51:18 +0000

            Hi all, I'm looking for a Yankee 30 in the western states. A project
            in need of some love and work. Any leads you could provide would be
            great....thanks much phil

          • wdemeter
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15 6:33 PM
              Hi Phil:
              I've got a 1971 Yankee 30 for sale in San Francisco. Its in pretty good
              shape, but could use some love. If interested, send me an email, and
              I'll send you a recent survey.
              Bill