New neighbor

  • Tom Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      I took Frolic out for a sail on Labor Day. When I arrived at my slip
      at the Brisbane Marina, I noticed I have a new neighbor who happens to
      have another Yankee 30, Addie Louise. Just curious if the owner is on
      this list? Anyone know the owner? (He wasn't there on Monday). I will
      have to keep an eye out for him.

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • L124C@Juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        Hi Tom:
        I'm Addie L's owner. Just moved her over from Loch Lomond, San Rafael.
        Happened to be looking at another boat at Brisbane, and was impressed
        with the marina. We are on the Y30 list. Look forward to meeting you
        and Frolic.
        Bill
      • Tom Hughes
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
          Hi Bill,

          I look forward to meeting you. The marina is located in the shadow of
          San Bruno mountain and is very calm and warm compared to Oyster Point
          which is not protected from the prevailing winds.

          I sailed Frolic out of Sausalito for many years and miss sailing in
          the North Bay as I rarely get north of the Bay Bridge these days. I
          do not miss driving home to the penninsula on a Sunday afternoon
          across the Golden Gate bridge.

          Tom