Exhaust cover on head bulkhead

  • peterlwj99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi all. I have an exhaust cover (the original Yankee molded plastic
      piece which covers the exhaust riser stuff on the bulkhead of the
      head). I am about to throw it away. It is in excellent condition but I
      will never use it. If anybody wants it for free let me know soon or it
      will be gone. I am in San Francisco so I am guessing it would be a
      local boat owner who might want it.