FS

  • gazuum
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 1:26 PM
      http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/288313888.html

      Must be "Otivar". This is an hours drive from my place if anybody
      wants me to check it out for them.

      Gordon
      SV Winterhawk
    • douglowell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 12:14 AM
        Hi, Gordon,

        Say, if you're in the mood to look at Otivar (I also guessed the
        same), I would deeply appreciate your opinion. I'm down in Portland,
        and willing to drive up there, but would love to know if you think
        it's worth my while.

        Thanks very much if you're able to do that. If not, I understand.

        Doug Lowell in Portland

        --- In yankee30@yahoogroups.com, "gazuum" <gazuum@...> wrote:

        > http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/288313888.html
        >
        > Must be "Otivar". This is an hours drive from my place if anybody
        > wants me to check it out for them.
        >
        > Gordon
        > SV Winterhawk

      • Robert Walsh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 7:19 AM
          Just wont every one to know that there is a yankee 30 on Ebay that mite be a good deal. dont know any thing about it. But mite be worth checking out.It closes tomorrow. Rob