2 blade prop removal

  • gazuum
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Not being familiar with 2 bladed folding props, how are they removed
      from the shaft. I see 3 cotter keys and thats it. So whats the process?
      Gordon
    • Peter Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Do you want to remove the entire prop or just the blades? What kind of prop is it?

        Peter Jones
        Peter Jones Computer Consulting
        415- 752-7239