e.mail

  • Wilhelm Hesse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006

      Dear Sirs

      I am not jet familiar with Yahoo. How can I send e.mails to members of yahoo groups?

      yours sincerely

      Wilhelm Hesse

    • Steve Botts
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006

        The email you sent was distributed to members of the Yankee 30 group at Yahoo.  This is the address:  yankee30@yahoogroups.com.  The only thing to be aware of is you must send from the email account you registered at Yahoo.

        Regards, Steve

        I am not jet familiar with Yahoo. How can I send e.mails to members of yahoo groups?

        yours sincerely

        Wilhelm Hesse

        "Ein Herz für Kinder" - Ihre Spende hilft! Aktion: www.deutschlandsege lt.de
        Unser Dankeschön: Ihr Name auf dem Segel der 1. deutschen America 's Cup-Yacht!