RE: [yankee30] Re: Need help with ehaust pipe between manifold & riser

  • Peter Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      I  put an aqua lift in the bilge under the engine and then routed the exhaust out through bulkhead, up, and out where the existing exhaust used to exit from the standpipe. The siphon break I also put on the forward side of the head bulkhead. I removed the old standpipe, cover, and etc from the head.  It reduces the amount of stuff in head.

      PS I tried to send you a couple of pictures but your ISP failed. It seems you have a low limit for attachments.

      "Remote host said: 552 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4)"

      Peter Jones
      Peter Jones Computer Consulting
      415- 752-7239