Re: [yankee30] Thanks to the Group!‏

  • tim blair
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      Did you find your Yankee 30?   TIm

      From: katie.gaut <katie_gaut@...>
      To: yankee30@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:37 AM
      Subject: [yankee30] Thanks to the Group!&#8207;

      Hello Yankee 30 Owners,
      My fiance and I put a "Wanted: Yankee 30" post up a few months ago as we were looking for a suitable cruising sailboat for the Sea of Cortez. We received a lot of great leads, recommendations and boats to consider from this Group. We have recently purchased a new (to us) vessel that, unfortunately wasn't a Yankee 30, but one that we feel will serve our current needs in Mexico: a 1962 Pearson Triton 28, located in San Carlos, Mexico. We wanted to extend our thanks to this great group of sailors for all your help and invite you to follow our adventures (and misadventures) in the coming year on our blog (www.ControlledJibe.com). We welcome all your thoughts, suggestions and advice for us on our next steps forward!

      Thanks again,
      Katie and Mark
      www.ControlledJibe.com
      Cruising till the money runs out or the golden retriever mutinies...