Posters Invited... A.L.I. Conference at Najaf, April 5 - 7 2012

  • Imamia Medics International
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      Untitled Document

      Monday, February 20, 2012 | Rabi-ul-Awwal 26, 1433

      SUPPORT IMI

      Please support IMI's global wellness programs by donating generously. Online donations are welcome through Paypal by clicking the donate button below or through IMI’s website at http://www.imamiamedics.org. Checks can also be mailed to IMI Headquarters:

      Imamia Medics International
      P.O Box 8209
      Princeton, NJ 08540

      Thank you for your generous support as we work towards enhancing our global community. Online payments are secure (through Paypal) and, as IMI is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations to IMI are tax deductible. IMI’s tax ID is 22-3309298.

      Bank transfers can be set up using the following details:

      Name of Beneficiary Account: Imamia Medics International, Inc.
      Beneficiary Account Number: 615727464
      Beneficiary Account Address: 18 Wynwood Drive, West Windsor, NJ 08550
      Name of Bank: Habib American Bank, 1667 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820
      Bank Routing Number: 026007362 OR SWIFT No: HANY US 33