There is a complete analysis of the custom chips in the Yamaha CS Servicing Guide. I used this book to work out IG series equivalent circuits a dozen or soChristopher_S_Rider
Hello CS80 users, Probably as most CS80 owners, i am aware that the most critical parts in the beast are the 2 main LSI's (YM26600&Ym26700), as their failuregearfire01
Hi all! Can somebody tell me how the pitch ribbon works on the CS-80? I mean does it output variable resistance or how is it made. I would like to use one forwmc_mick
Let us know what you have, what condition it's in, what music you make with it.
Discuss repairs and modifications.
Talk about your favorite songs and artists that used the CS80.
Look for units for sale or sell yours.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Aug 10, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.