Re: [yamaha-psr-styles] Vince

  • roti_xavier@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      Amen Lorain.

      Sent from my HTC

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Larry Warner" <warnerlarry@...>
      To: "yamaha-psr-styles" <yamaha-psr-styles@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [yamaha-psr-styles] Vince
      Date: Fri, Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm

      Brian, Our prayers are with Vince and if he should pass away, sometime in our later years many of us who have not met him in person .I'm sure will meet with him.   God Bless, Larry
      To: yamaha-psr-styles@yahoogroups.com
      From: loraincarole@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:03:29 -0700

           Brian,
      This news really saddens me. I have been saying prayers since your first email about Vince's condition and will continue to pray for him and his family.
      Carole D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        Any laptop size: drive will work. Due to the age of the instrument I would keep it down below 100 gigabytes. If you remove the drive yourself see the manual you can probably order the exact drive In used condition on eBay. I believe I have an 80 gig Toshiba in my Tyros 2. If I remember correctly my manuals had suggested brands and sizes of drives. But I did not own a 9000. If I were you, I was copy all the files  from the Drive that is dying to a computer or USB Drive if the 9000 will accept one. Then it will be easy to transfer your files back to the new drive.

        From: musicboxuk@...
        Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:21:50 +0000

        I just joined this group - mainly because I was trying to track down Vince Cochran.
        I was very very sad to hear he had passed away. Vince helped me out on more than one occassion, with a hard drive for my 9000, and then helping me with issues when I tried to upgrade to the Tyros. He was a real gentleman, passionate about music.

        So now have no idea where to get hold of a hard drive, correctly formatted for my 9000. I am still using the one I got from Vince many years ago, but it's quite noisy now, and I am totally lost if anything happens to stopit working. So...did Vince pass along his expertise to anyone else?