Re: PSR 740 sold, PSR 2000 bought - first impressions

  • Bob Gelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Dear Carlos,

      Here are two experiments you may want to try:

      1) Given the Factory Registrations (which take up SOME of that
      580Kb), about how many of our "typical" PSR Group collection styles can you
      load?

      2) Try loading some Arabic or Turkish styles that have a "weird"
      drum track. Try revoicing that drum track to the new "Arabic" Drum set on
      the 2000; any improvement?

      Cheers,

      Bob