RE: [yamaha-psr-styles] Style a day

  • Easdown, Chris (C)
    Message 1 of 286 , Jan 13, 2008
      Oh I forgot to say
      I lived in Switzerland and Austria for 13 years so I know some of the songs
      Today's Style in German is called Aber bitte mit Sahne
      literally but please with cream
      Its a nice good old Rock and Roll style
      But I had to shorten the name otherwise you guys would think I have gone crazy

      Best regards
      Chris
      Chris Easdown

      Message 286 of 286 , Jan 2, 2009
                   Have a great trip and a very Happy New Year to you too Chris !

                                Bob