Re: Sing-Along Styles

  • Yoke Pribadi
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2003
      Have you join also the PSR-2000 group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/psr2000)?

      Yoke Pribadi - Jakarta, Indonesia.

      --- In yamaha-psr-styles@yahoogroups.com, "larrywarner19562"
      <warnerlarry@j...> wrote:
      > Hi, I'm new to the PSR 2100 as for quite a few year I used a
      > competitors keyboard. Now that I'm starting over, I was wondering
      if
      > anyone has some good sing-along styles that they would share with
      > me. I certainly would appreciate it.
      >
      > They could either be posted or sent to me direct. Thank you all
      > very much.
      > Larry warnerlarry@j...
    • Paul Woodhead
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2003
        Yoke

        When I connected via your PSR200 web lionk i was told there was no 2000 group.
        > Hi,   I'm new to the PSR 2100 as for quite a few year I used a
        > competitors keyboard.  Now that I'm starting over, I was wondering
        if
        > anyone has some good sing-along styles that they would share with
        > me.  I certainly would appreciate it.
        >
        > They could  either be posted or sent to me direct.  Thank you all
        > very much.
        > Larry     warnerlarry@j...

      • Michael Graver
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2003
          Hello Paul,
          Try this

          Regards,
          Michael
          When I connected via your PSR200 web lionk i was told there was no 2000 group.
          > Hi,   I'm new to the PSR 2100 as for quite a few year I used a
          > competitors keyboard.  Now that I'm starting over, I was wondering
          if
          > anyone has some good sing-along styles that they would share with
          > me.  I certainly would appreciate it.
          >
          > They could  either be posted or sent to me direct.  Thank you all
          > very much.
          > Larry     warnerlarry@j...

        • btweengigs
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
            The group you are looking for is at: http://psrtutorial.com/
            Eddie

            --- In yamaha-psr-styles@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Woodhead"
            <paulw@s...> wrote:
            > Yoke
            >
            > When I connected via your PSR200 web lionk i was told there was no
            2000
            > group.

            Service.