[yamaha-psr-styles] Have you joined the WRONG group?

  • Bob Gelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2000
      I've just noticed a bunch of people have subscribed as members
      to the yamaha-psr-styles@egroups.com site. Some of you may wonder why
      there is so little activity at this site. This is because there are
      actually TWO groups. There is the "active" yamaha-psr-SONGS and the
      "inactive" yamaha-psr-STYLES. There is no reason to "join" the STYLES
      group. All of our activity and discussions take place at the SONGS site.

      I realize the way I created two separate groups may be confusing. E-groups
      has a maximum of 20mb for the vault area. Because of this limitation, and
      because I thought it a good idea to separate PSR Songs from PSR Styles, I
      created 2 different groups. However, all of our discussions and membership
      is in the PSR Songs Group, and the PSR Styles "group" is USED ONLY FOR STYLES
      STORAGE.

      If you are subscribed to yamaha-psr-styles and not to
      yamaha-psr-songs, you
      should subscribe to the active area of our group; e.g., the SONGS part.
      We've had over 700 PSR related messages exchanged there so far!

      IMPORTANT:
      To get to the site go to:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/yamaha-psr-songs/

      To SUBSCRIBE: just send an e-mail, no subject and no text
      required, to:

      yamaha-psr-songs-subscribe-@egroups.com

      If you are already a member of the SONGS site, please ignore this.

      To make things easier I have sent all the members of the STYLES site an
      e-mail automatic membership invitation mailing (a different e-mail from
      this one). Again, if you are already a member of the SONGS group,
      please ignore that e-mailed invitation.

      I apologize for the confusion but I think getting the
      additional 20mb of
      storage and the separation of songs from styles was worth it.

      Cheers,

      Bob