Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Psr 9000 Medleys by Alf Lea

  • Bob Gelman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2001
      Everything was fine Alf.  Good Job!

          Bob
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: a lea
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 11:22 AM
      Subject: [yamaha-psr-songs] Psr 9000 Medleys by Alf Lea

      Hi Dave..i have checked that my files have been up loaded , and indeed they have..if i am doing it all wrong please advise,, will be very grateful.........Alf
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
        Thanx Bob..appreciated.
        Keep well.....Alf

      • pipelinerr@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2001
          My mistake, Alf --

          Guess I was looking for those files as attachments, didn't
          realize they'd been uploaded.

          Sure, they came through fine. Will try to listen to a few this
          weekend (altho will probably be spending most of my time
          re-setting EQ's on my Registrations, no thanks to Yamaha.)

          If you'll all excuse me now, I wanna get back to my dream of
          playing my 9000 while cruising in Brian's yacht...

          Dave

          --- In yamaha-psr-songs@y..., "a lea" <alea14@b...> wrote:
          > Hi Dave..i have checked that my files have been up loaded , and
          indeed they have..if i am doing it all wrong please advise,, will be
          very grateful.........Alf

          Service.