Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Hey did you notice!

  • Mehta Hemal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      Can I create styles on a sequencer like cakewalk and
      load it in PSR-540 keyboard?

      --- raj@... wrote:
      > Hey, isn't this group only for songs from yamaha
      > PRS? but oflate
      > there are very many posts which is diverting its
      > title, we should
      > create a new group called yamaha-psr-trouble/problem
      > that would set
      > the problem right i guess. lookin forward for your
      > comments on this.
      >
      > Regards
      > Raj

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Dennis Schulmeister
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
        Hello,

        Yes you can, if the sequencer is able to deal with markers in MIDI-File.
        When you created
        the style you'll need CASM-Edit to add the so called casm-section. It
        contains several
        informations for the keyboard about the single tracks. There is a good
        explanation and
        a link to the casm-edit on the unofficial yamaha psr-740 page.

        Ah, but of curse you only can, if you can load styles into the psr-540. e.g.
        via disc. If your psr-540 doesn't have a disc drive you shouldn't be able to
        load styles into it.

        Dennis
        -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----