Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Help - S950 Registrations

  • Jerry Gong
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      Or do a factory reset ( in the utility function and select the registration memory as one of the criteria for factory reset and execute.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 2, 2013, at 8:10 PM, Norm Ruttle <norm.ruttle@...> wrote:

      Hi  -  Trying to set up my reg’s the way I did on my PSR3000.   Named the first bank  -  A0 to A9  -  then  B0 to B9 and so on to G.   I have completed the A set on my S950.  But now I can’t find a way to bring up a NEW BANK, to start with B.   I have tried pushing the reg buttons together, but all I get is the A set up I’ve done.  The display also shows a P1 tab.  Any help would be really appreciated.  -  Thanks  -  Norm