Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Sheet Music

  • jack white
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 30, 2013

    Try these two
    Regards
    Joss32868

    From: John&julie Foster <jd.foster@...>
    To: Yamaha Yamaha PSR Songs group <yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013, 8:25
    Subject: [yamaha-psr-songs] Sheet Music

    Hi Friends
    I am looking for a fake sheet for; "Sleepy Shores" by Johnny  Pearson it was popular about 1972 if anyone has this could I please have a copy.
    Cheers
    John
  • jack white
    Message 77 of 77 , Dec 18 11:28 PM
      Hi, Bob,
      I find that quite a few of these pieces are for the "three-chord" guitarists so, luckily, one only has to learn three chords in the new key but, I agree, it's sometimes quite daunting to suddenly find a great number of sharps/flats appearing.    Those with the "Transpose"  button keyboard/organ, if quick enough can get round it that way, I expect.
      Nice to hear from you
      Joss32868