MIDI

  • bigbandboi22
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
      Hello,
      Would anyone happen to have any of the following midis (Custom made or Keyboard sequenced please). I will be using these midis to make backing tracks to sing to. I have ideas written next to the songs if you would like to make a sequence of the song using your PSR keyboard.

      Make Someone Happy - Eb - Swing - Piano, Bass and Brush Drums. Flute for melody part
      Just In Time - Bb - Swing - Bass, Piano and Drums. Trumpet for melody.
      The Candy Man - C - Swing - Electric Piano, Bass and Drums.
      It's Only a Paper Moon - G - Swing
      Give My Regards To Broadway - Bb

      Thanks,
      James