Re: Tie a Yellow Ribbon

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:54 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 MB
    Hi Folks,
    Please find attached "Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree"
    1, Midi Chord which I recorded today, you will have to follow the Sheet Music (attached) and play the right hand, try and use some harmony voices and it will sound richer as the chords in the Midi are being played.

    2, Sheet music page one and two.

    3, Two styles for the song for you to play yourself, one for the 9K and the other for the newer keyboards.

    Make a copy of the Midi Chord file and do some recording with the right hand.

    Have fun

    Regards

    Vince, Music Man.