Argentinian Tango and Spanish Serenade

  • Dennis Schulmeister
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
    Hello,

    Unfortunately it's rather quiet on the psr-songs group when compared to
    the psr-styles group. Though it's so easy to record a song on our
    instruments ...

    Today I recorded another two songs which I'd like to post here:

    >> La Cumparsita, which is an Argentinian Tango from 1927
    >> Romance de amor, which is a Spanish folk song.

    Both files have been recorded on my trusty PSR-2000 which still
    performs great despite it's 10 year age. MP3 recordings are available
    on this site (though I couldn't figure out how to enable downloads):

    http://www.motagator.net/Dennis_Schulmeister

    Yours sincerely,
    Dennis Schulmeister

    --
    PSR Registration Shuffler 0.3.2 now with installer:
    http://www.psrregshuffle.de

    Dennis Schulmeister - Schifferstr. 1 - 76189 Karlsruhe - Germany
    Tel: +49 721/5978883 - Fax: +49 721/5978882 - Mob: +49 152/01994400
    eMail: dennis@... - web: http://there-is.no-ip.org

    <GnuPG KeyIDs: B8382C97, 01AD62DE>
  • theo van poucke
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      Dennis,

      absolutely two fine recordings of these world hits, very well done.

      Yyou are absolutely right, it is very very quiet last days (months – year) on the song group.  Thanks for the postings,

      greetings,

      Theo

      Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:13 PM
      Subject: [yamaha-psr-songs] Argentinian Tango and Spanish Serenade [2 Attachments]

      Hello,

      Unfortunately it's rather quiet on the psr-songs group when compared to
      the psr-styles group. Though it's so easy to record a song on our
      instruments ...

      Today I recorded another two songs which I'd like to post here:

      >> La Cumparsita, which is an Argentinian Tango from
      1927
      >> Romance de amor, which is a Spanish folk song.

      Both files have been recorded on my trusty PSR-2000 which still
      performs great despite it's 10 year age. MP3 recordings are available
      on this site (though I couldn't figure out how to enable downloads):

      http://www.motagator.net/Dennis_Schulmeister

      Yours sincerely,
      Dennis Schulmeister

      --
      PSR Registration Shuffler 0.3.2 now with installer:
      http://www.psrregshuffle.de

      Dennis Schulmeister - Schifferstr. 1 - 76189 Karlsruhe - Germany
      Tel: +49 721/5978883 - Fax: +49 721/5978882 - Mob: +49 152/01994400
      eMail: mailto:dennis%40windows3.de - web: http://there-is.no-ip.org

      <GnuPG KeyIDs: B8382C97, 01AD62DE>