"September in the Rain"

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011

    Hi Folks,
    Please find my latest 'Play-a-Long' "September in the Rain" with sheet music, Midi Chords and styles which may play on your keyboard, use your own voices and play the right hand, also use the harmony with your voices it should sound OK as the chords are playing in the Midi which I have done today.

    Play the Midi and play the right hand yourself.

    Have fun, some some of you may find it useful.

    Regards

    Vince, Music Man.

    Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!