Sheet Music Request

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 12 , May 5, 2011
      Hi Folks,
      I'm looking for the sheet music for 'The Black Hills of Dakota' from Calamity Jane for a friend of mine, busker type music if possible.

      Thanks

      Vince, Music Man

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • Vince Cochran
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011
        Hi Folks,
        A friend of mind is looking for the sheet music of "Silence is Golden" by The Tremeloes.

        Thanks in advance.
        Vince.

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Stig Sommer Jensen
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011
        Hi Vince

        Here you are. Hope you can use it.

        Br
        Stig

        Message 4 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011
        Thanks to all who sent me the sheet music for "Silence is Golden" I have just written it out Top line with the chords (attached) thanks again.

        Regards

        Vince, Music Man.

          Message 6 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011

            Hi Janet,
            My e-mail address is -: vincecochran@...

            Bye for now

            Vince.

            Message 7 of 12 , Dec 30, 2011
              Hi Folks,
              Has anybody got the sheet music of "The Raiders March" (from Raiders Of the Lost Ark) by John Williams.

              Thanks

              Vince, Music Man.
            • Agapoff Arthur
              Message 8 of 12 , Dec 30, 2011
                Good evening, Vince.

                Have a look at your personal mail inbox.

                Wish you excellent holidays and a fantastic new year!

                Regards,
                Arthur.

                KarPbo
                Le seul lecteur et convertisseur Midi -> audio+karaoké gratuit : http://artagap.free.fr/karpbo/index.htm