plea from ireland

  • joe bollard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      hello friends, though i have not contributed to the list i have been
      monitoring it for many years now, but here i am back again your broth of a
      boy from the emerald isle, i am currently playing [with great joy] a yamaha
      3000 keyboard, using it for my regular gigs, now, i have been approached to
      do some work with a song-writer, she wants me to give her some backing
      tracks for her material, so i want to record a number of voices from the
      keyboard, about four, i used to know how to do it but it has slipped my
      memory, i don't have sonar otherwise i could do it that way but i do have
      sound forge but that is not a multi-track recorder, i hope you can see where
      i'm coming from, incidentally, for those who don't remember me, i'm totally
      blind, but use a computer with a screen reader, any help you can give will
      be really appreciated, just point me in the right direction, hope all is
      well with everybody, regards from ireland, joe bollard.,
    • Vince Cochran
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        Hi Joe,
        Welcome back to the groups, it's been too long hearing from you, I hope somebody can help you out with your PSR3000 recording problem.

        Bye for now

        Vince, Music Man