You Light up my Life

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
    Hi Folks,
    Here is a nice little song by Joe Brooks which I have written out today, hope you will play it.

    Style also attached.

    Please delete if not needed.

    Regards

    Vince, Music Man.
  • Vince Cochran
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
    Hi Folks,
    Sorry about the mistake at Bar 27, the dotted mimum should be a 'B' note with 'B' chord not a 'C' note with a 'B' chord.

    Please find the corrected PDF attached.

    Wince, Mystic Min