fake - lead sheet users

  • Norm Ruttle
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi  -  Been in the various keyboard groups for quite a few years.  Have always played the top line and the chords.  For a while there did not seem to be many of us, sharing fake or lead sheets.  Being an older guy,  some of the stuff out of the fake books is smaller and hard to read.  For a while now I have been collecting the wikifonia sheets and changing the key to my liking. ( easier ).  This is a very large .war file, around 90 mg so I thought I would list the type of songs in there, so someone with slow downloads or doesn’t like something won’t get upset, if they download it.

      1  -  There are over 1,240 songs -
      2  -  Mostly older stuff that I like and will get around to playing.
      3 -   Full page selections  - easier for me to read.
      4 -  Nearly all in the key of -  C  -  F   -  G  -  Easier for me to play.
      5 -    Wikifonia  -  There was some discussion about the chords being screwy.  I have not found that
                                  Like anything else, some needed editing  - did that after in my books so what
                                      you get is the original.
      I’m sure there will be the occasional oddball pop in there but,  so be it.

      You can download the file at      http://www.4shared.com/file/c7qchiW6/Norms_Fake_Favs.html

      If it asks for a password  -  try  scotia.    -    Hopefully you can download the file and enjoy.  Great songs.       -   Norm
    • Heikneuter
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hello Norm,
        Thanks for sharing this, great.

        Regards
        Freundliche grüsse
        Heikneuter

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2011
          Thanks Norm for sharing this collection
          Frank

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2011

            Hi Norm,

            Thank you so much for sharing this goldmine with us.

            That's a great gift you're offering us for sure!

            Best Wishes: Health then everything you deserve for 2011!

            Sincere regards,

            Arthur.

            KarPbo

            Le seul lecteur et convertisseur Midi -> audio+karaoké gratuit : http://artagap.free.fr/karpbo/index.htm

            The only one free Midi to Wav/Mp3/Ogg plus synced lyrics player & converter: http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fartagap.free.fr%2Fkarpbo%2Findex.htm

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 6, 2011

              Hi Norm,

              Thank You very much for sharing your sheet collection.

              A great present for the New Year.

              Best regards from France .

              Cl@ude

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2011

                Hello Norm,

                Many thanks for the wonderful collection of sheetmusic. This is really great and easy to read, thanks again.

                Bye,

                Jaap.

[...]

              • Robert Christopulos

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 23, 2011
                    Norm,

                    Really don't know how to thank you properly. There are so many wonderful old tunes in this collection that I do not have in my other books. It's going to take months to go thru them all.

                    Thank you so much.

                    cheers,
                    Rick
                  • Norm Ruttle