"Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus!"

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      Apparently this happened this past weekend in Welland, Ontario.  Would have been amazing to be a part of it!

      On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob. This is a must

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • William Stanford
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010

        Thank you so much for this Vince.  It is what Christmas is about.  I am forwarding to all my family and friends.

        Bill S

        Apparently this happened this past weekend in Welland, Ontario.  Would have been amazing to be a part of it!

        On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob. This is a must

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

      • Bob Gelman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
                       Ah, if life were always like that .....

                               MARVELOUS !!!!

                                          Bob
          ‹(•¿•)›
          Apparently this happened this past weekend in Welland, Ontario.  Would have been amazing to be a part of it!

          On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob. This is a must

          Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

        • Jaap
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010

            Wow Vince, chickenskin for free, great!!!!!

            Bye,

            Jaap.