Re: Brian Miles Update

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Hi Folks,
      I had a phone call from Brian last night who is staying at his Mothers house to say that his Mother has been admitted to hospital and his is staying at her house for the time being as he visits her every day at the hospital.

      He sends his regards to all.

      Vince, Music Man.

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!