Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] "Auld Lang Syne"

  • AEP
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 11, 2010
      Hello Del,

      Yours is very original with firworks, applause, etc. I just logged into the a/c since I've been on travel far away...

      Happy New Year to all Yamaha PSR/Tyros-S-series friends! May this year bring you good health, happiness and innovative ideas for your keyboard playing.

      Eric Perera
      Calgary (holidaying in Sri Lanka)