El Paso played on the PSR 8000

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 59 KB
    Hi Folks,
    Attached is a song I recorded some years ago on my PSR 8000 with XG sound effects, only the 8000 users will hear it as it was played.

    Hope all is well on the groups, it has been very quiet.

    Regards to all.

    Vince, Music Man.

  • Bob
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009
      Vince,
      I did not have your version until now.
      I believe your's is now the best version among the 5 others. Thanks for sharing.
      Bob S.

      --
       Best Wishes,
       Bob

    • Vince Cochran
      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009
        Hi Bob,
        Thanks or your kind comments.

        Regards

        Vince.

        Vince Cochran wrote:

        Hi Folks,
        Attached is a song I recorded some years ago on my PSR 8000 with XG sound effects, only the 8000 users will hear it as it was played.
        Hope all is well on the groups, it has been very quiet.
        Regards to all.
        Vince, Music Man.
        --
         Best Wishes,
         Bob
         Jukebox Saturday Night
         http://www.damav. com
         You Can Upload, Download, & Request  Files Here!
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/midkar/