Fw: [yamaha-psr-styles] Tyros Registration Memory Editor updated + new tool

  • Bob Gelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008

      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:35 AM
      Subject: [yamaha-psr-styles] Tyros Registration Memory Editor updated + new tool

      Hi
      Just to inform those of you who hasn't already found out, that my "Tyros Registration Memory Editor" is now supporting Tyros3. Also I have build in a search function that lets you easily find a registration file that you can load into the program just by double clicking the name of it. For example if you search for the word "Medley" it will display all those registration files that you have that contains the word "Medley" either it's in the bank name, audio name, file name, style name etc.

      I have also released a new tool called "Tyros Global Registration Changer" that allows you to replace for example the style drive letter in all of your registration files in one go. Meaning that you can quickly change all of your registration files to use styles on your USB stick instead of the Tyros Hard Disk. Primary used as backup maybe.

      Another example is that you can quickly change the path names for your styles, songs etc in all of your registration files in one go. Let's say you have a folder on your Tyros called E:/Styles/Tyros1/ Yamaha/Excellent /. If you rename that folder you know that some of your registrations files suddenly wont load the correct style etc. With this program you can quickly search for and find those registration files where you use that path name and also quickly change them all into something else.

      The programs can be found here: http://www.kwmusik. dk/Tyros where you also find some more information about them. I have also updated the design of my homepage a little.

      I have not had the time to write user guides etc. but I hope the programs are easy to use even without a manual. Otherwise I must find some time to write one.

      Have fun!

      Best regards
      Kim Winther