Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Re: "Octoberfest Medley"

  • jack white
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      Del,

      Wouldit be possible for me to have a midi, please?

      Joss32868

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008

        Del,

        Fantastic!  I have heard you play some these before but always superb playing.  I loved them.  Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

        Cherie

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008
          Hi Brian, Deaton, Jack, John, and Cherie,

          Glad you liked the Fest songs and thanks for the nice comments and
          feedback.

          Deaton & Jack, you should have received the midifile if you get the E-
          Mails from this site when the songs are uploaded. As you know, they
          midifiles are not stored at this site.

          If you'd like me to send any midifile directly to you, just send me
          your E-Mail Address. I don't know how to get your complete E-Mail
          address here.

          Del

          --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Cherie Murillo" <pasos@...>